There are a number of picturesque spots in the world that could be added to the traveling list or the bucket list. While there are many breathtaking locations that are bound to leave us in awe, amazement and inspired; but these places are not to be missed out. Some of these types of places are listed below:
- Bali, Indonesia: Bali, is just one of the finest holiday destinations that should be in the bucket list of any traveler. There are beaches, volcanoes, jungles having elephants, tigers and orangutans. Bali is just another paradise.
- New Orleans:New Orleans is known for its street music and festive vibes. This is a lively city and a melting pot of French, American and African cultures and traditions. It is certainly worth seeing.
- Maldives: Maldives is situated in the Indian ocean, and it is made up of over 1000 coral islands. This tropical county is home to some of the world’s most lavish hotel resorts. There are sandy beaches, underwater villas and restaurants and bright blue waters. This is also one of the most common honeymoon destinations.
- Lapland, Finland: This could be a must visit place, if someone is obsessed with stargazing. Admiring the stars amid the Northern Lights will be one of the finest activities to be done in this northernmost region of Finland. The Lapland is covered with snow in the winter, and seeing the neon bands in the sky will be such a bizarre sight to enjoy while sledding or sitting in front of the cabin.
- Lake Como, Italy: The beauty of Lake Como speaks for itself, this beautiful dazzling lake has become a summer destination for the celebrities. This lake is surrounded by the foothills of the Italian Alps. This lake is Y-shaped, and there are ornate villas, luxurious palaces and everything that nature has to offer.
- Barcelona, Spain:Barcelona is a sensory experience of a lifetime as it has incredible food, outstretched beaches, renowned architectures, and lots of museums. Antoni Gaudi, La Sagrada Familia and Park Guell are the works that can be tour by the architecture lovers. The Picasso Museum, Gothic Quarter are the historic places and a hub for the creative inspiration.
- Paris, France: Paris, also known as the ‘City of Lights’, there is a blend of art, history and romance. The cobblestone streets leading to the landmarked architecture like the Eiffel Tower and Norte Dame. The twinkling lights of the city is reflected in the Seine River, which echoes the luminous spirit of the city. The best time to visit Paris is from June to august.
- London, England:The city London, is heritage of England, also the heart of England. It is cultivated with history, culture and innovations. The Buckingham palace, Big Ben, all confides to the national heritage. Thames river, cobblestone streets and the red buses adds up to the icons of this city. London is usually known for the Tower of London, British museum and many more things.
- Pyramids of Giza, Egypt:the pyramids of Giza, which stand gracefully on the desert plains of Egypt, are the eternal symbols of ancient mystery and wonder. It has also been declared as UNESCO World Heritage site. The majestic tombs built for the pharaohs and the monumental structures have caught viewer’s imaginations with its enormity and precision. Visiting Egypt is not only a journey through the sands and stones, but also a backtrack to the pinnacle of the civilization.
- India:India is itself rich in heritage and different cultures. It is not filled with a single community or religion. The country has many things to see, watch, learn and adopt. There are different temples, churches, mosques, palaces, forts, and many more. Siliguri, amidst the foothills of the Himalayas, Delhi being the capital of the country and having old monuments, Taj Mahal in Agra being one of the seven wonders of the world, Jaipur with ancient forts and palaces, Chennai with ancient temples and vibrant arts, Kolkata also known as the city of joy is almost like a colonial mother clinging to her ancestor’s roots.
There are many countries around the world with so many places, which can be in the bucket list to visit, to explore and to know which is next to impossible to complete in a lifetime. Still people try to acquire them all in their memory and vision to cherish for an eternity.