About heart and Heart treatment
The human heart is a muscular organ that is located in front of the chest. Our human heart has four chambers. The size of the heart is about a clenched fist. Apart from this, blood and blood vessels as a unit form the cardiovascular system. The ventricles pump blood and the auricles receive blood. Both right auricles and ventricles make up the right side of the heart and left auricles and ventricles make up left heart.
Functions of human heart:
- Heart help to pump blood in every part of the body.
- Blood delivers oxygen, hormones, glucose and other various parts of the body including heart.
- The heart also ensures about that adequate blood pressure is maintained in the body.
Types of heart disease:
- Coronary artery disease
- Congenital heart defects
- Dilated cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial infarction
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Heart failure
- Pericardial disease
Best Heart hospitals in India
India is known as one of the best medical facilities . Some advantages of choosing India for medical purpose is quite effective as it is affordable compared to other countries. So, one can easily find the best hospital for heart in India.
As per the treatment, one can easily find out best hospitals for Heart in India:
- Fortis hospital,Gurgaon.
- Indraprastha Apollo hospital, New Delhi.
- Jaypee hospital, Noida.
Some causes and risk factors including:
- Damage all parts of the heart.
- Due to less supply of nutrients and oxygen to the heart.
- It develops a problem with the rhythm of the heart.
However, some genetic cause or lifestyle factors can also lead to effect our heart such ashigh blood pressure, smoking, high cholesterol, excess intake of alcohol, etc.
Best Heart Doctors in India
One of the most significant benefits of choosing India is cost effective as medical facilities are less expensive and affordable compared to other countries. Here anyone can find bestdoctors for Heart in India. As per the treatment, one can easily find out best heart doctors in India:
- Dr. Arvind Das
- Dr. Suresh Joshi
- Dr. Anil Bhan
Some medications everyone needs to follow who suffers from cardiac arrest:
- Anticoagulant– this medication can prevent clots.
- Antiplatelet therapies-this medication include aspirin that can prevent clots.
- Digitalis– it can increase strength of the heart’s pumping action. It helps heart failure and arrhythmias.
Some surgeries are as follows:
- Coronary artery bypass surgery– This allowblood flow to reach that part of the heart when an artery is blocked. Then surgeon use a healthy blood vessels from another part of the body to repair a blocked one.
- Valve replacement- A surgeon can repair valve which is not functioning properly.
- Coronary angiography-it blocked coronary arteries. It is combined with the insertion of a stent, which is a wire-mesh tube that allows for easier blood flow.